Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 63

It's official, I don't feel like my face is broken anymore! I mean, my jaw joint still feels tight and it's hard to stretch my mouth open but I no longer am uncomfortable. It took 2 months but I finally feel close to normal. When my coworkers ask me how my recovery is going I actually forget for a second what they are talking about. Tonight at class I gave a presentation and noticed my speaking was much better as well. I did have one minor verbal mishap this morning when I told my coworker I was going to a noon yoga class and she responded with a very confused look on her face... Apparently my retainer made my N sound like a D and she thought I was going to a NUDE class. Good thing we cleared that up!

On the food front: I can basically eat everything except crunchy foods now. I'm trying to eat healthier since Tina went a little crazy this past month. Now that my energy is back and my strength is increasing, I've doubled up my workouts :-) this month I will be combining 5 days a week of hot yoga with 3-4 days of Crossfit and a few runs mixed in there. It is now March and officially time to get ready for bikini season. I cant wait to be back out on the boat again with my friends. However, Holy cow I'm sore! It feels great to have endorphins pumping again and have that good relaxed but exhausted feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment