Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 33

So the last few days I really feel like the swelling is getting better every day. Even people at work noticed. Or maybe it's just that we are all used to my chipmunk cheeks now...I'm going to choose to believe the former.

I was also more adventurous with my mushy foods diet. It feels so good to at least have something resembling normal food in my stomach. At brunch with a friend, I ordered a side of hash browns and mixed them up with scrambled eggs and cheese, it was heaven! I've also been treating myself to chocolate milkshakes the past few days. I probably will need to stop that or I might be the first jaw surgery post op to actually gain weight on a restricted diet haha. I blame Tina.

My left lip has really been bothering me lately. It is still puffier than the rest of my mouth so it sticks to my braces. I finally caved and put wax on the brackets. I'm going to the orthodontist tomorrow where he will be replacing my wire ( because they cut it during surgery). I'm excited because my teeth look ridiculous right now. I have huge gaps between my top teeth because they widened my top jaw. Now that my mouth isn't as delicate, the ortho will actually be able to start working his magic again.

No comments:

Post a Comment