Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 43

Happy Valentines day everyone! The past few days have been about the same. I really don't notice much of a change in my swelling anymore. I know it is going down but i think it is so slow that I don't notice it. I have noticed that I am getting more movement back in my top lip and it no longer looks like a fat whale. The left side still sticks to my braces a bit but not nearly as bad as 2 weeks ago. I've started taking pictures of myself every few days and making ridiculous faces just to see how much my face moves. Check out my kissy face :-)

I also slept on the side of my face again last night. It must be getting better if this doesn't hurt that much anymore.

In food news today I have learned that a crockpot is one of the best things you can purchase for phase 2 of your post-op diet. I made a huge pot of pulled pork that I can put on baked potatoes! It's like eating REAL food! The meat comes out so soft that chewing-challenged folks like myself can actually eat it. Our office is having cake today for valentines day and I so happy I will actually be able to participate this time. At the last office party I just had to watch everyone, it was very sad...



No comments:

Post a Comment