Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 40

Its been 40 days and 40 nights guys...does this count as giving something up for lent? I think I should get credit for this, what do you think?

I noticed last night that its starting to get a little less uncomfortable when I sleep; I even found myself sleeping on my right side. That is the side that is less swollen. In my sleepy stupor I somehow found a way to keep most of the weight above my temple so as to keep the weight off my cheek. I still don't think it's good to sleep on the side of my face just yet but I have no control what I do in the name of sleep at 2 am.

Baked potatoes are definitely my new favorite soft food! I stocked up at the store today and even looked up a few recipes for the crockpot. I was so excited about my baked potatoes and BBQ beef this weekend that I may just try and recreate it at home :-) my crockpot is currently working on pulled pork. Finally, i can eat meat that hasn't been run through a blender! Details of my impending crockpot successes to come...

I made it through a whole workout today ( ok, maybe 75%). The coach wouldn't let me do box jumps out of fear that I would fall and re-break my face but I did get to sweat it out with endless rowing, squats and lunges. Needless to say I look less than glamorous in todays picture but at least I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment