Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 25

Today was not much different than yesterday. The swelling under my eye is almost completely gone but my left jaw is still huge. This morning at my weekend bagel and coffee ( well now just coffee) spot, someone was sitting outside with a golden-doodle puppy. So naturally I had to go over and have a snuggle session with this adorable little ball of fluff. Unfortunately, I got head butted right in the face by this puppy. It was so cute though I couldn't even be upset.

After my outing for coffee and puppy snuggles, I tried to make a trip to Home Depot. Unfortunately , the trip wore me out more than expected and after almost passing out in the wood planks isle I had to go home.

I've decided that the number 1 most difficult part about a swollen face is having swollen lips. It's an incredibly odd feeling when your lip is twice its normal size, numb, can't move and is constantly stuck to your braces. I also noticed that my top teeth now have huge gaps between them from widening my top jaw. When I go back to the orthodontist in a week or so he is going to put on new wire and start working on getting my teeth in the right place.

Lesson of the day: cookies are not as good in the blender as cupcakes or Bundt cake.

1 comment:

  1. Now we know what Angelina Jolie feels like with her "swollen lips"
    Glad you got some puppy snuggles today, dogs make everything better!

    ReplyDelete