Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 28

I didn't feel sick at all today! I made it through my third consecutive day at work without incident. After the holidays, sick leave, and then being out for a few days last week because of the infection, I actually haven't done a full work week let alone work AND school.

I've also learned to keep a stock of ensure at my desk to keep me going throughout the day. I did however forget to bring soup to work so I went home for lunch and treated myself to a raspberry smoothie.

On the recovery news desk: I can now drink out of a straw! I tried to a week or so ago but wasn't that successful. I'm not saying I'm a straw drinking pro, but at least I don't dribble all down my face when I try anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your recovery milestone!! From now until my surgery I won't take drinking out of a straw for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it's the little things in life!

    ReplyDelete